A global professional services business is recruiting a Workday Project Manager to join them on an initial 9 month contract to assist with the general health and wellbeing of their data within Workday and providing coaching/training to ensure all users are using the system in the correct way, part of this remit will be to provide helpdesk support where specific process issues aren't working, as well as work with the wider IT team on implementation projects and module upgrades.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the implementation of several HRIS projects concurrently, including stakeholder, schedule and configuration partner management
- Support data entry quality and initiate changes and improvements as needed
- Provide support and back up to the Workday Manager on routine maintenance tasks and projects
- Coordinate system enhancements across functional areas and departments, as necessary
- Troubleshoot moderately complex customer and system issues, including error messages, login difficulties, access denials, and data issues in HRIS systems; work closely with IT and/or vendor technical support as needed
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates with a solid grounding in Workday, who can effectively provide end-user helpdesk support and also support the design/structure of data in Workday and integrations with external (non-Workday) systems. This role offers hybrid working (3 offices days/ 2 home days) location is Bank/St Paul's. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.