A leading professional services business is about to embark on a 'big bang' HRIS transformation and are looking to recruit a Workday Systems Manager to support the team into and beyond this implementation. This therefore is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a large-scale implementation team, running the end to end delivery of a large number of Workday Modules and additional Cloud products.
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates who have solid experience of Workday HCM and have been working in a similar Systems Manager role, having completed Workday HCM Fundamentals Training or equivalent. Exposure to Workday report writing and data structures and familiarity with Workday data management processes such as EIB uploads is desired. Experience of using ServiceNow or similar service management software is also advantageous. Duties will be to:
- Provide leadership around the oversight, integrity and administration of Workday HCM and related systems
- Provide expertise and leadership in Workday HCM including Core HR, Recruitment, Compensation, Absence, Talent & Performance and Learning
- Day-to-day responsibility for the utilisation of Workday HCM and related and dependent HR systems and be a primary systems contact
- Monitoring and implementing changes to improve the data integrity in systems, including coordination and management of system audits
- Manage system configuration, master data values, business process and security change plan and sign off as well as scheduling and directing operational changes through team
- Own and manage the HR security model
- Test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
The business is looking to meet candidates with strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with business users at all levels. The ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation. The ability to prioritise workloads and provide timely follow-up and resolution
For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.