WHS Project Business Partner- Safety Systems
Our client is seeking a Work Health and Safety Business Partner to support their WHS leadership team to create a safer, healthier, and happier workplace. The successful candidate will focus on implementing and improving safety processes and procedures, compliance, and performance. This role offers the opportunity to thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment.
About the role
As an integral member of the WHS & Injury Management team, you will work collaboratively with Operations Managers, Service Managers, line managers, and health and safety representatives to build effective controls and solutions for everyday health and safety issues and problems. Your duties will include reviewing and reporting incidents and unsafe working conditions, as well as actively promoting safe work practices.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Improve performance by working collaboratively with the team to enhance the efficiency of the business' safety structure
- Develop and grow the business by working collaboratively with team members to achieve organizational goals
- Understand the business' vision and values and apply them to issues that arise within the team
- Sound decision-making skills, analysing problems, and take appropriate action to implement the most effective solution on time
Key skills required
- Qualification in a health or related discipline, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience, preferred but not essential
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or equivalent, preferred but not essential
- Internal Auditor Certification, preferred but not essential
- Experience as a Registered Nurse or Equivalent, preferred but not essential
What is on offer
- The opportunity to work in an organization that celebrates diversity and has a positive impact on its clients and community
- Tax-free salary packaging entitlements are available
Reference number: PR/202285
Specialist Recruitment Consultant- HSE, Workers' Compensation and Injury Management
Frazer Jones- A division of the SR group
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.