A growing bank group is looking for a VP in Leadership and Development to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the VP will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- assessing training and development options and making recommendations on leadership training aligning with overall business goals
- overseeing the budget for training and development
- facilitating as well as working with outside vendors when outsourcing trainings
- using data, refine, and revamp program to drive better employee engagement results
- building relationships with leaders across the organization
- driving forward-thinking solutions to scale knowledge transfer across the organization
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 10+ years' experience in L&D with a strong track record on leadership development. In particular, you should be able to demonstrate your ability to influence internal stakeholders. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are critical for this position.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.