We are working with a leading professional services organisation to hire a Trainee Development Advisor to join the team. This person will have full responsibility in leading and delivering on the firms trainee and intern development programme, in a very business facing role.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment & Development, you will be responsible for;
- Building strong relationships with prospective and current trainees - offering personal and professional advice from the point of acceptence to qualification
- Managing any trainee/intern related ER queries and cases - in particular, performance management and mental/physical health
- Support the population in maximising their potential and to support the firm in enabling as many trainees as possible to complete the programme
- Build long lasting and effective relationships with line/hiring managers
- Lead on seat rotation meetings and manage the process
- Regularly meet with Partners to review process and develop the firms strategy
You must have a background working with a similar population and be passionate about learning and development. You will have an understanding of the early careers process and ideally experience working in a professional services organisation.
This is a fantastic team to join - made up of reliable, helpful and passionate individuals who as a result, are extremely successful. You will have an exceptional eye for detail, a customer service approach and flexible communication skills to liaise with a variety of level individual.
There is a huge amount of autonomy in this role and a clear career path carved out - a rare opportunity!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested to know more about, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.