Our client is a specialist for facilities in the high-tech industry and a global leader in its field. Due to a significant international growth trajectory, coupled with a growing demand for qualified employees in Continental Europe they are looking for a
Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
to support the European HR team in Stuttgart.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will develop and expand recruitment activities and processes for Europe together with the regional recruitment team
- Filling open position using active sourcing, interviewing candidates and presenting them to the relevant hiring managers will be your daily business
- You and your team will be supporting HR Management/Business Partners and Hiring Managers on the selection and hiring processes and consulting on strategy as well as upskilling the parties involved
- You will support the development of and implement the employer branding strategy for the region in cooperation with the wider HR team, i.e. creating advertising and employer branding campaigns and taking part in fairs
- You will select and manage external suppliers and recruitment portals as well as building and maintaining the talent pool
- You have a University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
- Several years of working experience in recruitment ideally in an engineering-/manufacturing oriented company
- You have gained leadership experience, show a team-oriented approach and have successfully developed your employees
- Knowledge of sourcing channels and excitement for modern recruiting trends are a given to you
- You have worked with a recruitment tool / ATS before, ideally with SAP SuccessFactors
- You are a good communicator who is able to work in a team, in a service- and goal-oriented way
- A hands-on mentality, as well as a conceptual and analytical way of working
- You are fluent in both German and English
If you are interested in joining a technologically advanced and employee-centric organisation with numerous benefits and a flexible working scheme, we are looking forward to your application!
If you have any further questions, please reach out to Katharina Wegera email@example.com, +49 211 2479-1134.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.