My client, a global and top-tier management consultancy, are looking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic professional to join their professional development team; you will be a dedicated resource to supporting the partner population.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the partner population review process
- Embedding & driving the partner development for the UK population
- Work with internal stakeholders on providing a high-touch process & ensuring that all data is captured
- Partner onboarding & integration
- Other projects as required
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent written and communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a learning & development/talent development or professional development role
- Experience in professional services and/or corporate and fast-paced role is highly desirable
- Collaborative and a natural high performer
- Degree educated
A generous compensation package is on offer
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.