My new client is an established offshore Deepwater drilling company that use ground-breaking modern technology.
They operate in 15 countries across 5 continents, employing around 5,000 people which represents around 65 nationalities.
I am currently recuing for an experience Talent Manager who will be lead the Talent Centre of Excellence and will oversee the design, development and implementation of talent management strategies across the organisation.
This role requires someone who is personable with strong people skills as it will require you to partner with senior stakeholders and the business to ensure that they support objectives and align to companies strategy. You will be the key partner to the HR Leadership team, HR Business Partner group and link in with other HR CoEs to ensure that the talent management solutions are aligned with our Business strategy and enable business performance.
- Leads the adoption and implementation of talent management and employee engagement strategies by partnering with HR Business Partnering and delivering communication and trainings across the company.
- Maintain our performance, succession and talent management programs and goals, to support companies strategy.
- Manage all elements of our bi-annual employee engagement survey, including employee communication and the development of resources to support Line Managers and employees to proactively utilise survey results.
- Develops and leads communication of talent management programs, including virtual trainings, to build employee and Line Manager capability by increasing knowledge and understanding of the processes.
- Manages and coaches others in delivery of talent management processes across Seadrill, ensuring integration with other HR processes.
- Understands the impact and implications of talent strategies and programs across Seadrill, collaborating cross-functionally and ensuring alignment and integration with other projects/programs of work
- Leverages talent data to provide insights and recommendations for senior leaders and assess the effectiveness of talent programs.
- You have an in-depth understanding of talent management strategies and programs, in particular performance, succession and development.
- You are experienced in designing, delivering and implementing organization wide talent programs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to discuss technical concepts and information, clearly and meaningfully.
- You are adaptable and thrive in a changing environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You can prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are able to effectively analyse data to provide valuable organizational and people insights.
- You have the ability to influence a wide variety of direct and indirect stakeholders to effect change
If your skills and experience are aligned to this opportunity and you feel this role is for you please apply or send your CV to me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.