As an integral part of the HR team, managing the full recruitment life cycle for a range of roles within the Commercial business, building close working relationships with the business, HR and the recruitment supply partners to the business.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist partners with Business Leaders and their teams and the HR team to proactively and efficiently fill vacancies with internal and external talent utilizing best practices in full life-cycle recruitment. You will work closely with the HRM and the business managers to gain a thorough knowledge of the range of vacancies and by building up your contacts within the industry you will become a credible asset, adding value to the recruitment process.
This role will also be a strategic advisor to the business on full-time and internship recruiting efforts. Additionally, you will be accountable for managing talent acquisition strategies for all functions, focusing on professionals to senior management positions.
Managing the flow of candidates and striving to increase the pipeline through strategic sourcing, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building (incl. Employer Branding and Recruitment KPIs). Ensuring a smooth recruitment process and working to ensure an improved candidate experience.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment; liaising with the Division managers and their teams and HR to understand vacancy briefs, sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing top-quality candidates;
- Identifying candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn, job boards, social media, networking, employee referrals and cold calling;
- Using appropriate sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency;
- Liaise with recruitment agencies when required and maintaining our direct / agency hire ratio and PSL KPI's to deliver optimal talent and cost savings;
- Follow up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed throughout the selection and offer process;
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and the HR team to guide and drive the recruitment process;
- Liaise with the HR team to understand talent development plans & offer strategic talent mapping advice;
- Work closely with HR team to execute recruitment strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate pipeline and build the brand as an employer of choice for professional and graduate hires;
- Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the business and the HR team.
- Time to hire
- Cost to hire
- Calibre of hire
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of recruitment experience ideally from agency or in-house recruitment
- Demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. to drive company branding and develop candidate pipelines.
- Utilization of professional network and market intelligence to tap into top talent
- Comprehensive behavioural based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Knowledge of the key employment law issues in recruitment
- Able to look at tactically implementing new procedures and providing support and training to other staff members
- Maintaining and produce reports and statistics regarding recruitment;
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database systems, web-based applicant tracking systems (Recruitee preferred);
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.