My global client (Fintech industry) is seeking a creative Talent Acquisition Specialist to head up and lead their internal recruitment across North America. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will need to network, source and engage with top talent in a variety of specialized internal roles (technical, corporate and graduate hires across multiple departments). As well as day to day recruiting duties, you will also have the unique chance to build our internal functions and strategize on key organizational decisions. Previous experience engaging with senior stakeholders would be an advantage. On offer is a strong base salary, plus bonus and Hybrid working conditions at the Headquarters in New York City.
Our client (over 500 employees across multiple countries) is seeking a strong communicator with proven full cycle recruiting experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. This brand-new US based individual contributor role will form an essential part of their evolving Talent Acquisition department. This position will head up the department, lead on projects and be responsible for communications across the world. It will be a unique combination of highly strategic and operational hands-on work. You will have a lot of autonomy to be independent, make decisions and organize your own diary.
Purpose of the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruitment process in the US. The ideal candidate will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure attraction of the best professionals. Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for various roles. This individual will network with potential candidates to promote the employer brand and reduce time-to-hire.
Responsibilities and duties (include but not limited to)
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees
- Prepare and guide hiring managers through the hiring process
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms with specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes Coordinate interviews (scheduling, phone screenings, in-person interviews), compile feedback, and communicate candidate recommendations
- Develop assessments to measure candidate capabilities; this includes technical evaluations, behavioral questions, and feedback forms
- Partner with human resources business partners and business leaders on headcount forecasting
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Compile and communicate recruiting data and metrics and ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices, and company values
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work; partner with Marketing to enhance our social media presence on recruiting platforms
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment.
- Solid written and verbal skills A mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Proven success with full life cycle recruitment, pipeline building and management
- A./B.S. Degree or other HR certifications a plus Experience in other Human Resources disciplines a plus Working Arrangements
This is an office-based position. Though travel may be required from time to time, it is not expected to be regular or frequent. The role holder will be expected to work the necessary hours required for the performance of this role (recognizing that it involves multiple jurisdictions / geographies including but not limited to EMEA, USA and APAC).
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID#JKPR/208728. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job #JKPR/208728. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.