I am excited to be partnering with an Australian Insurance firm in their search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 6 month contract to support the firm through this high growth phase. If you love a modern approach to work, pets in the office and a hard-working & down to earth team, this is the place for you.
About the Role
Based in Chatswood, this role plays a critical part in a small but high performing HR team. This is a hands-on role covering the full recruitment process including sourcing and screening candidates, creating talent pools and building solid relationships with hiring managers supporting them through the recruitment process and offering advice.
- Effectively managing end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, screening and selection to negotiation, offer and close ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Acting as the local expert for all things talent acquisition and onboarding.
- Partnering closely with people managers and senior leadership to understand their unique challenges, requirements, identify talent and build a high quality talent pipeline for critical roles.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts to help identify and source talent. Leveraging creative and innovative recruiting resources to identity and attract high quality talent.
- Actively participating in the development of on-going creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
To be successful in this role you will enjoy a high volume, fast paced environment working closely with your colleagues in the HR team. You will have an inquisitive nature and focused on delivering high level customer services. Ideally you will have experience recruiting in the insurance sector or if not, you would have been in another corporate environment.
This role is paying c$130,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/207575
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.