Frazer Jones have been mandated on a new position within the private equity industry. This firm has a solid global footprint, the firm is now looking for a European / UK focused recruitment hire.
Based in the London office, as the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner, you will take charge in supporting all hiring strategies across the globe.
As the ideal candidate you have experience forming relationships, influencing stakeholders, building strategies, and executing flawlessly. Your experience with recruiting leading practices, processes, assessment models, and technologies will help elevate our recruitment strategies. This is an exciting growth opportunity to set up and build a function.
- c8+ years* of experience within a recruitment position within an investment manager is preferred, but open to financial services backgrounds
- Experience in working across global offices preferred
- Expertise in TA strategy management, sourcing and strategic workforce planning
- Excellent communication skills and passion for providing a high touch service for stakeholders and customers alike
- Experience using Workday is preferred
- Fluency in another European language is also a benefit
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, and feel this provides the right sort of challenge for your next move, please click to apply or contact Jen Redman directly: email@example.com
*Please note this does not exclude candidates with more or less experience applying for this role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.