We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA - Technology on a permanent basis who will have expertise in DevOps recruitment.
The position will be based in either the London or Nottingham offices.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the execution of recruiting plans across the DevOps function.
This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the with the client groups and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through offer signing
Accountabilities and Essential Job Functions
Manage all recruiting lifecycle activities including attraction, selection and offer negotiation for the assigned recruitment projects
- Understand and anticipate hiring needs and requirements by working with management team on strategic directions of lines of business groups
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified applicants using techniques including the internet (job boards, social media, etc.),professional associations, external search agencies, direct sourcing, networking, community relations efforts, employee referrals and company websites
- Maintain the applicant database by entering candidate information and recruiting activity into Workday
- Act as a liaison and point person for approved staffing agencies on eligible recruitment projects
- Effectively leverage social media tools and act as the company Ambassador
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Evaluate existing external recruitment partners on quarterly basis based on Key Performance Indicator, negotiate placement fees and T&Cs with external recruiting agencies, review, and draft agencies contracts, enrol selected agencies into preferred supplier list in line with Global Procurement directives
- Support Team growth by experience and knowledge sharing
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Global TA teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Involvement in international TA projects: tool optimization, employer branding, policy, and procedures et
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of corporate recruiting experience including IT / tech and or professional services and full life cycle recruiting in a multinational environment
- Exposure to international recruitment projects and remote recruitment
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of ATS (Workday will be an advantage)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with online hiring tools i.e., LinkedIn, Monster and CareerBuilder, etc.
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions.
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.