A market leading private equity backed business in Swindon is looking to expand its talent team and hire a Talent Acquisition Partner to work alongside their Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a newly created role due to growth and is an exciting opportunity to work in an extremely focused and niche business. Headcount is 400 people nationally with 150 people based in Swindon.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a key role in developing the talent strategy and culture for the business whilst promoting the employer brand and continuing to expand teams across the UK.
- Source suitable candidates for all vacancies, utilising LinkedIn and various social media platforms.
- Create talent pipelines and talent pools through effective candidate attraction and resourcing.
- Proactively manage online job boards and recruitment agencies
- To conduct telephone interviews, video and face to face interviews
- Attend University's and specialist events across the country to network and promote the company, recruitment opportunities and the employer brand
- Design and implementation of end-to-end specific recruitment campaigns.
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies.
- Highly skilled and effective in-house recruiter with solid experience of working within an inhouse role.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to work well at pace.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with candidates at all levels - you will need to be dynamic and assertive in this role.
- A genuine passion for people development and commitment to building the best team.
- Ability to prioritise a large workload according to changing business needs.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing assignments & priorities and be flexible in your approach
- Display a methodical approach with attention to detail.
If you are a self-motivated, driven and highly successful Recruiter who wants to work within an industry who believe in giving something back and making a difference please contact me now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.