Talent Acquisition Partner, Global SaaS business, London
£50,000 - £65,000
Join this very exciting Software as a Service business who are a global organisation with an impressive list of clients already. Already through their series C funding and going from strength to strength
This is a brand new role due to expansion in the UK, London based (West End) and a mixture of home and office working required the business are looking for someone who doesn't mind coming into the office when needed but only when necessary
- Being responsible for the end to end recruitment of UK hires, approx. 25 per year, and recruiting into the account management, marketing, sales, and similar teams from experienced level to VP.
- Implementing attraction campaigns, work closely with the business on employee value proposition to attract and also retain staff
- Working closely with key stakeholders, working at pace, on multiple roles, taking and understanding what the business needs are and advising on the market.
- Direct sourcing, screening, interviewing and managing offers, ensuring the candidate feedback and journey is always at the forefront
- Look at ways of automation, using AI and ensuring cutting edge tech support you with the recruitment process where necessary
- Work closely with global teams in the business to work on recruitment related projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have full end to end recruitment experience gained in either a recruitment agency or in-house
- Experience working on multiple roles at a time, a varied selection of roles and ideally corporate/head office functions recruitment.
- Have the ability to work at pace, juggle multiple tasks and be able to communicate effectively
- Experience in a tech or digital or similar fast paced environment.
- You'll be able to consult with key stakeholders, mange processes from entry to VP level and be able to work in a business that is growing at pace
- Experience of working in a role with a high volume of roles to recruit.
To apply online to be considered for the role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.