We are thrilled to be partnering with a leading Australian life insurance specialist urgently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join their high performing team on an 8-month contract to be based in either their Sydney or Melbourne office. Specialising in Technology you will support the business through this high growth phase and help launch new talent pipeline initiatives and process improvement.
About the role
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle including stakeholder and client management, employment brand and marketing, assessment and selection, project management and reporting.
- Partner with HRBP's to add value from stakeholder perspective highlighting a coordinated approach
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to determine current/future talent needs; develop and implement appropriate talent acquisition and pipeline strategies
- Provide expertise on external market knowledge and use this to drive and influence decisions
- Manage key relationships with agencies ensuring effective service delivery and commercial terms
- Identify innovative solutions to sourcing and candidate management
- Map out succession gaps and prepare talent pools for hard to fill or critical roles
- Build out the company brand externally to ensure recognition and positive candidate experience
- Use digital marketing, social media and other tools to attract candidates
- Assess using a variety of assessment tools
- Lead of projects for process improvement and strategy on route to market
- Analysis and reporting metrics and insights as required by the business
To be successful in this role you will have proven talent acquisition experience, ideally, from both in house and agency recruitment. You will be able to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders where you challenge, influence and coach. You will be skilled at using digital marketing and social media to influence the external market and have experience leveraging a variety of sourcing channels to attract diverse talent. You will enjoy process improvement and taking on additional projects while also delivering on the business as usual. Tertiary qualifications, and insurance and/or financial services experience will be highly regarded.
This role is starting as soon as possible paying up to $125,000 package prorated. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/202184.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.