About The Organisation
I am thrilled to be partnering with a global cyber security business who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner for APAC on a 6-month assignment. Although headquartered in Sydney, this is a remote working opportunity to start within the next month.
About the Role
This is a stand alone role reporting into the HR Director with responsibility of delivering the full recruitment lifecycle. This includes consulting with stakeholders and the delivery of the resourcing strategy.
- Effectively managing end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, screening and selection to negotiation, offer and close ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Main point of contact and expert in all things recruitment and onboarding
- Partnering closely with stakeholders and the leadership team across APAC to understand hiring challenges, requirements, identify talent and build a high-quality pipeline for critical roles
- Build a network of contacts to help identify and attract high-quality talent.
- Create cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage a successful onboarding experience for all new hires.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, creative and energised talent acquisition expert with 5+ years recruitment experience, preferably within cyber-security or IT industry. You will have previous experience sourcing specialist roles such as sales, pre-sales, tech support and professional services. You will also have experience across the APAC region ideally within Australia, Singapore and/or Malaysia. Degree qualification is advantageous.
This role is paying $550 - $600/day incl Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: TR/201057
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.