Are you a Recruiter with a background in compliance, risk or finance ? My client a global Fintech are looking to hire a Recruiter on a permanent basis and are willing to offer a hybrid working patterns. Working in a busy team you will be managing your own jobs list of up to 35 live roles covering finance, compliance and risk.
Duties will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop and implement effective and engaging resourcing plans for all vacancies.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from vacancy planning to shortlisting, screening and offer management.
- Managing the candidate experience process ensuring that candidates are kept engaged through and receive a positive experience of the brand.
- Managing the ATS ensuring that all information is correct and that updates are sent out in a timely manner.
- Delivering innovative sourcing techniques to ensure the business attract a diverse talent pool.
- Utilising referrals, job boards and LinkedIn to talent pipeline for upcoming roles.
If this role is of interest, you must be able to demonstrate a strong track record recruiting in the finance, risk or compliance sectors. You will have a background working in-house or be a strong agency recruiter and you must be able to demonstrate your experience working in a fast-paced high-volume role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.