Our client is a rapidly growing international Software company headquartered in Munich. One of the highest rated software firms on employer rating sites, thanks to its amazing culture and a great team which doubled in size last year. Due to their fast expansion they are strengthening their HR team and looking for a
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER - TECH
to be based preferably in Munich and become part of this success story.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will own and manage end-to-end recruiting process of all tech-related roles (Engineering, Product, Business Intelligence)
- You will define and implement suitable sourcing strategies in order to find the best talent
- You will work closely with hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- You will ensure an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process
- You will continously improve the firm´s talent acquisition function, including the identification of improvement areas and roll out best practices
- You bring substantial knowledge and experience within the field of in-house talent acquisition in technology
- Communication: You are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as in the documentation of processes
- Organizational skills: You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks, complete them diligently and handle several complex tasks at the same time
- You are proficient in working with data, being able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are business-fluent in English, German skills is a plus
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.