Talent Acquisition Manager - International - Hybrid working - Based in London Victoria - Working for an Executive search and consulting firm (Sports, media, tech sectors).
Excellent opportunity for someone from agency to move in-house or someone in-house to excel their ccareer and get their teeth into strategy and projects from a TA/ HR Perspective.
This is a newly created role- due to high growth plans across the business, the People Director has had sign off for an in-house TA Manager to join the business to work with Partners across the globe on recruitment plans and strategy.
This role is a little unique as you will be the standalone In-House TA Manager for a Global firm who specialize in Executive Search and Talent Management consultancy in the world of Sport, Media-entertainment and Tech. Essentially they are a global agency and consultancy firm who operate across APAC, EUROPE and North America, and have over 200 clients with which they partner to place board and C-suite candidates.
The ideal candidate for this role would have an agency background (and/or in-house experience) as well as global or overseas recruitment experience.
More about the job and company:
Why come and work for us.
We take great pride in investing in every single team member no matter your role or level. We do this because our culture is about supporting and developing people not just in their career but in the their future too.
Career pathways are important to us all and we want to make sure you are always on track for where you want to go. We offer career coaching and programmes for all our team members and have dedicated mentors to support you throughout your journey.
Our positive, fun and supportive working environment is one of the biggest benefits but not the only one! We trust our team members to work independently and flexibly whilst still maintaining a highly collaborative atmosphere. Your happiness in the work place comes first and we are constantly evolving the company benefits and culture to keep you as invested in us as we are in you.
"We, not Me"
This is our company motto. We want you to be a key part of our collaborative, creative and ambitious team - no room for prima donnas, we know we are better together!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for recruiting high calibre and diverse talent. They will manage the recruitment process end-to-end, working closely with Practice Area and Regional Heads to understand their resourcing needs and to create a resourcing strategy for each vacancy, enabling the company to attract and select the best talent. They will be responsible for building talent pipelines for the company's critical roles, so that when vacancies arise, they are filled quickly and efficiently. The Talent Acquisition Manager will report into the People Director.
* To provide an in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organisation.
* Liaise with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and to create job descriptions
* Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
* To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with practice areas and regions, establishing professional credibility.
* To create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising, and employment brand using the company's website and social media channels.
* Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and competency and strengths-based interviews
* To forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
* To build talent pools for all business-critical roles to ensure there is a pipeline of engaged talent available
* Management of the company's early careers offering, recruiting interns and designing and delivering assessment centres
* Monitor local market to stay informed on current market trends, salary benchmarking and government legislation
* To manage all recruitment related projects including but limited to, employer branding, early careers, attraction strategy and process reengineering.
* The post holder may, from time to time, be required to carry out other duties provided they are within the general level of responsibility of the duties set out above and within the abilities of the post holder
* Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruitment Manger within a global business
* Internal recruitment experience within the recruitment or executive search sector or any other professional services business is desirable
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in early careers recruitment including assessment centre design
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.