I am excited to be partnering with a global PR and Communications agency on Talent Acquisition Manager role.
My award winning client prides themselves on being the leaders when it comes to diversity, equity and inclusion, within the creative/PR industry.
The main focus of the role is to proactively manage the end to end recruitment process across the UK business.
A key focus of this role is to have someone on board who constantly ensures DE&I is at the core of their recruitment practices.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will sit within the HR team and work collaboratively alongside Senior Stakeholders across the business.
This role will also manage an internal recruiter so the ideal candidate will be an inspirational leader and coach, in order to develop and upskill their direct report.
Some of the duties involved are:
- Taking a detailed brief from the hiring Managers and attracting top talent through direct sourcing
- Working with the HR Team to provide training to all employees involved in the recruitment process
- Working closely with the finance team around offer management
- Managing the PSL where needed and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Proactively pipe candidates and use a variety of methods to target candidates
- Play an active role in the organisations Diversity and Inclusion commitment through the creation and leadership of inclusive recruitment practices
- Liaise with other recruitment partners globally within the organisation and to share learnings and discuss best practice
- Be credible, knowledgeable and solutions focussed
The ideal candidate will have a sold background as Talent Acquistion Manager or a Senior recruiter with an agency background,.
Candidates that have experience of recruiting for roles within the creative or PR industry will be advantageous.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.