Talent Acquisition Lead, Scale-up Tech. Stand alone role.
London/Hybrid, up to £80,000 + benefits including stock options
This is an exciting time to join a data tech business that is already 5 years old and been through series A funding in 2020, now in scale-up and over 130 employees already, they are looking to build into their growth strategy a Talent Acquisition Lead to focus on recruitment and related projects.
The culture is inclusive and autonomous, they are grown up about where you work from and how you work, offer strong benefits including stock options, ideally you'd be in the office around 3 days a week, however there is a lot of flexibility around this and it is up for negotiation.
- End to end ownership of all recruitment in the business, management of one direct report
- Working closely with Heads of in all areas of the company and building strong partnerships with them to understand their business areas
- You will direct source, as well as work with recruitment agencies when needed, use a variety of methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, advertising on job boards and talent pooling as well as networking to build a pipeline
- You'll pre-screen, interview and also support hiring managers through the interview process when needed
- Recruiting mostly engineers and software developers, however also recruiting for all other areas of the business when needed
- Embedding a D&I culture into the recruitment process, updating the ATS and looking at how the business recruits effectively
- Projects such as EVP and candidate attraction, bigger projects such as international expansion in the future and really being the complete owner of the TA function.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You'll have inhouse / TA experience and worked in a scale up business in the tech sector!
- Experience of recruiting Software Developers and Engineers
- Recruitment will be your passion, you will enjoy seeing the business grow and be excited about international expansion plans
- You'll be able to work in a fast paced environment, not only working on multiple requisitions but also projects
If this is an opportunity that you are keen to hear more about, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.