Senior Technical Recruiter, London with flexible working
£80,000 - £120,000 depending on experience + 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, free product account
Founded 8 years ago and now in scale-up phase with a round of substantial funding last year, this is a business of around 325 employees worldwide with growth to triple in size in the next 3 years and are looking to expand their Recruitment team in the UK. Reporting into the Recruitment Director in the USA, this is a really autonomous role and one you can very much make your own as is a new role with everything to put in place!
You'll be recruiting front and back end roles across London/UK and Europe and will love the full employee cycle.
This isn't just about processed recruitment, this organisation wants someone who is passionate and excited to join their business. Already becoming one of the fastest growing Tech firms around, there is a lot to get involved in to add value.
- This role is to recruit for the London and Europe locations and will be focusing on technical roles.
- You'll recruit front and back end roles, love the candidate experience piece and be keen to work on value add projects.
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from initially sourcing the candidate to taking them though to offer and even onboarding, however there is an HR Manager to support with that side of things!
- You will want to create talent pools, being creative regarding how you attract candidates and being given a full reign on how to do so.
- You will work on an average of 7 - 10 roles at a time, enough to keep you occupied and also giving you time to work on wider projects around candidate attraction and other projects that are relevant
Skills and Experience
- You'll have strong Technical recruitment experience gained in an In-house environment
- Experience of recruiting front and back end roles; Software Engineering, QA, Cloud and Data Infrastructure
- Experience of excellent candidate management skills from sourcing through to negotiating offers
- You'll love stakeholder management, want to understand and get to know the business
- Experience of driving projects, however this is not essential
If this role is of interest please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.