Frazer Jones is now working on a new and exciting opportunity with an information services and energy organisation in search for a Senior Reward Advisor to join their team. This is a 12 months' fixed term contract with the view to go permanent. We are seeking Reward professionals with excellent compensation knowledge, strong understanding of survey providers and pay review/bonus knowledge. You'll be part of the wider People Team, and assist in operating to provide a great progress towards being best in class and act as the first point of contact in Reward. This role will require candidates to have good technical expertise with excellent data analysis and Excel skills, as well as an understanding of the current reward agendas. This position operates on a hybrid working model basis, we are welcoming candidates all over the UK, as this position will require you to travel to their London office a couple of times a month.
- Act to provide reward technical and policy guidance to People Team colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Part with the Head of Reward and HR Business Partners to help deliver and develop reward offerings which support culture, recruitment, talent and the wider HR processes.
- Responsible for data manipulation, analyst of people data to provide evidence based reward outcomes.
- Responsible of modelling and generating options for bonus and pay award outcomes
- Strong awareness of competitive salary packages, good knowledge of survey data providers
- Act to delivery bonus incentives and pay awards
- Develop and maintain good relations both informal and formal relationships with the wider HR/people team, i.e. ER partners, recruitment partners and HR Business Partners.
- Taking a proactive approach to forecast risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified within Reward.
- Supporting the Head of Reward and Chief People Officer with the development and rollout of reward structures including salary ranges, job families and grade structure.
- Previous HR/Reward experience required, knowledge of compensation rounds and salary structures.
- Strong knowledge of survey data providers, I.e. Korn Ferry, McLagan, Hay Methodology, Willis Towers etc…
- Advanced Microsoft package knowledge, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience, the ability to influence and act collaboratively
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.