A leading Digital Tech business are in the market for a senior level Digital Marketing Recruitment specialist.
This has been released on an initial 9 month contract, paid on a very good day rate.
This role covers four countries and you will be the subject matter expert within the Digital Marketing space. In this role you will manage the sourcing, screening, relationship building, offer preparation, offer delivery, and hiring processes for all candidates in a high-volume, fast-paced setting. It is critical that you maintain high quality standards and deliver a positive experience for all candidates and key stakeholders at each phase of the recruiting process.
Key tasks include:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment
- Making the candidate and hiring manager experience your top priorities
- Implementing the recruiting strategy and sourcing candidates using different sourcing channels: direct approach, referrals, social media platforms, job boards, and more
- Developing synergies and sharing best practices within the wider recruitment team
- Working with assistants and other recruiters to develop synergies and efficient ways of working
- Leading new projects and initiatives to improve the recruiting process
- Managing relationships with key senior stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor
- Briefing and managing agencies when needed
The business are looking for someone with a good deal of creativity and energy to continually source the best in class talent. You must have strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure. Being client facing you must also be skilled in influencing and driving strategy through your strong business acumen.
In order to be considered for this role you should have good experience in recruiting candidates into IT, product, engineering, or similar groups.
You must also have advanced knowledge of sourcing tools like Linkedin Recruiter. If you have working knowledge of collaboration tools like Slack, Trello, and SharePoint that too would be advantageous
If this describes your skill set and you are looking to join a market leading business apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.