We are working with a US headquartered, global investment management firm with an established presence across APAC and an excellent reputation in the market. They boast a credible brand and a mature and collaborative culture. This is a Senior Recruiter role for APAC to support their continued growth across the region.
As senior recruiter, your responsibilities will include:-
- Partnering with stakeholders to identify, develop and implement recruitment strategies across multiple business lines.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the department, skills and abilities required for each role managed.
- Consistent talent pipelining for the business.
- Sourcing, vetting and interviewing applicants for niche roles across the organization.
- Project work, identifying opportunities and improving the quality and efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Identifying trends and innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete in the local markets.
- Work with search firms to support in hiring
The successful applicant will be an experienced Financial Services recruiter with in-house experience and you will manage a diverse portfolio of front office and corporate roles.
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.