Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering with a leading global property developer with a portfolio value of over £50bn. They operate in the commercial property space and their main source of revenue is in retail. They have been going through extensive growth and have a culture that embraces creativity, diversity and progression. Due to a maternity leave the business are looking for a Reward Manager to join the team on a 14 month contract to act as their Senior People Partner for Reward & Benefits.
In this job role you'll be responsible for the management, implementation, and communication of all aspects of reward for the UK and a small EMEA remit. You'll take a lead on all aspects of compensation, employee benefits, HRIS, HR MI and analysis plus international mobility. This is a broad reward role where you'll also have 2 direct reports, and you'll report in to the UK People Director. Some of your duties will include:
- Ownership of UK end-to-end annual compensation and bonus review process
- Full UK benefits management, ensuring vendor relationships are maintained and renewals up to date
- Support with proposals and ensure they remain in budget and changes processed in payroll
- Oversee all communications and letter production process
- Benchmarking exercises
- Work closely with and support the Global compensation team with the overall Group Reward strategy
- Manage annual proposals for LTI Grants in the UK and any annual vesting
- Support with annual budgeting process
- HRIS management and implementation of new modules on Workday
- Ensure key MI, diversity and headcount reports are delivered accurately and as required
- Gender pay gap reporting and analysis and ensure equal pay
- Headcount planning and management
- Support the Global international mobility team with all elements of international assignments, both inbound and outbound, and with any transition when being localised
To be considered for this role you must be an established Reward Manager with experience across compensation and benefits. You should also be adept with HRIS and HR data reporting and analytics. You must be able to effectively engage with various stakeholder across the business as well as external vendors. For this role the company needs someone that is available on short notice and is happy to complete a long term maternity contract. You must be a quick learner, able to lead a team and influence and advice senior management. An analytical mindset and organisation skills are essential as well as a strong technical knowledge on reward matters.
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary for this role plus a bonus. You'll be joining an impressive global brand that are offering a broad and varied role that will both be challenging and rewarding. The company is based in west London but also offers hybrid working. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.