For a scale-up in the retail space that was founded in 2019 and which has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding, we are looking for a Senior People Partner. The company already has over 150 employees and will continue to scale strongly.
There are ambitious growth plans for the Amsterdam office, which is why they are looking for a strong (Senior) People Partner to help build and shape the team from the beginning and take responsibility in the following areas:
- You are responsible for the development and engagement of all team members, partnering with the leaders of the organisation, building strong proximity with the employees and collaborating with the global people community members of the company
- You ensure a best-in-class onboarding experience, ensuring proximity, allowing new joiners to connect with the rest of the community and putting in place all processes and training sessions to allow them to perform at their best level
- In collaboration with the global People Development team, you design and implement evaluation, mentoring and development paths all along the journey of the employee, to empower each individual, give them the possibility to use and develop their potential and to prepare the organization of tomorrow
- You measure and follow the satisfaction and engagement of the teams, putting into place actions to increase even more their happiness at work and make them the best ambassadors of the company
- You collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team to find the best solutions to attract, recruit, develop and retain talents
People Operations and Experience
- You are the People Operations Expert for your market, overseeing the overall People Operations activity, HR Admin, Payroll, system management and People Experience
- You contribute to the development of the local People Operations expertise for your market in collaboration with internal experts and external providers, proactively putting in place or optimizing processes and tools
- You are the point of contact for all employees for all matters related to your department and the day to day life of the teams
- You partner with the leaders of the scope and your colleagues from the People department to support the hyper growth of our business
- You ensure the local legal compliance of all our people practices in coordination with our external advisors
- You are responsible for the experience of the teams at work, whether in the office or at home, ensuring a high level of experience, and proactively taking innovative initiatives to make the company's work experience the best on the market
- You are responsible for the day to day office management duties, in connection with the central teams and providers
What do you bring to the table?
- Several years of experience in People Operations and People Partnering, ideally in a highly scaling company.
- You are a fluent Dutch and English speaker (essential)
- You are passionate about People development, and have already set up professional People structures and practices
- You are excited by fast paced environments, but always think about what you are building long-term
- Humility and ambition are the basis of your professional approach
- You think structure and rigor go hand in hand with flexibility and innovation
- You care about people enjoying the work they do
- You are known for your positive attitude
- You take on a collaborative, practical, and human-centric approach
- You think that simple is better than smart, and 'done' is better than 'perfect'.
- You have the ability to encompass empathy and strong interpersonal skills. You are compassionate and self-aware.
- You are a culture influencer - being a good storyteller, with the ability to reinforce and stitch together the culture and shared values across the candidate and employee lifecycle
What is on offer ?
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in a global international and connected People team
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong People mentors
- Competitive compensation
- The potential for stock options
- And many other benefits, including the ones you will put in place for the team :)
Interested? Apply directly and we will come back to you ASAP!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.