As part of this high performing People & Culture team, the Senior P&C Manager will work with key stakeholders to drive a people centric and high performance culture in line with the Firm's strategy. The role works closely with the local Office Managing Partners (OMPs) and executive teams to ensure that the firm has an engaged, productive and capable workforce in Melbourne that can deliver to our clients' needs.
- In consultation with the Head of People & Culture and Melbourne Executive, develop, maintain and drive the execution of the People Strategy
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and support on a range of organisational change projects including restructures and new system implementations etc
- Develop, lead or assist in the development of detailed change management and project plans
- Partner with clients to develop and maintain succession plans as required
- Manage, mentor and promote a supportive team environment
- Lead the P&C team to ensure the exceptional delivery of P&C services to the business
- Partner with client groups to develop effective strategies for strengthening employee engagement
- Drive the annual employee engagement survey process, the communication of results and the development of people engagement action plans
- Partner with client groups to develop and deploy effective strategies for managing risks associated with a range of people management matters including performance counselling, misconduct, terminations and exits.
- Act as champion for the firm's inclusion and diversity strategy and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have :
- Strong people leadership and stakeholder management capability, including the ability to influence senior leaders; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; coaching and mentoring skills; commitment to ongoing development of self and others
- Knowledge and understanding of employment-related laws, employee relations and risk management issues in a professional services environment Experience/Qualifications desired
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology or a related field
- Significant (15+ years) experience in a similar dedicated business partnering role in a large sized corporate or firm
- Knowledge and understanding of, and preferably experience in, a professional services environment
- Understanding of contemporary and emerging people issues and practices and the ability to translate and apply these at a team and organisational level.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Denise Harmer with job reference: PR/210311
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.