For my client, a global provider of measuring instruments used for industrial manufacturing processes, I am looking for a
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition (m/w/d)
to be based in Berlin, Munich or near Frankfurt.
The role will require you to put in place all that is needed to source, attract and bring on board the best talent in the industry. More specially, you will spend your time on
- Building up the recruiting function within the European HR team
- Designing, developing and executing of sourcing strategies to identify top talents and building up a talent pool
- Taking ownership for local and international HR and talent acquisition projects and processes, especially in collaboration with other European sites
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish including taking briefings with hiring managers, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and managing offers
- Implementing tracking tools and reportings of key performance indicators
- Report on all recruitment activities to the Head of Talent Acquisition in the US
- Holding a master´s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Several years of professional experience in recruiting and operation management
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously
- Feeling comfortable in a stand-alone role
- Background in technical recruitment would be ideal
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Strong networking skills and an extroverted personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in English
- Good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
For further information please feel free to get in touch with me by phone or by mail. I am looking forward to your application.
T: +49 211 2479 1133
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.