I am partnering with a unique global Management Consultancy who are looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to manage one of their high performing service lines. You will report directly in to the HR Director, autonomously manage a client group of around 250 employees (26 Partners) and help drive people performance and activity.
This is a fast-paced, high-growth business and you will be a key support integrating and implementing strategic initiatives alongside your BAU operational HR activity. The business unit has national reach and so there may be some local travel required as and when.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering and providing HR advice to the leadership team
- Influencing all levels within the business and providing generalist HR support to your dedicated client group.
- Working closely with the HR Director on the strategic HR plan
- Employee relations and performance management
- Support the HR Director on building capability in the team
- Integration, change management and business transformation
Skills & experience required:
- Experience with working within a professional services firm (partnership model) and ideally within a fast-growth business
- If you have worked in both small and large business this would also be beneficial
- At least 5+ years HR Business Partnering experience
- High level of technical HR knowledge
- Experience with integration and change management is highly desirable
- Commercial, agile and resilient
- Able to do some local travel
Hybrid working is on offer and salary will depend on experience, circa £100k + benefits + bonus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.