Frazer Jones is now representing a professional services firm based in London, we are looking to engage with HRIS & MI Analyst to join a busy and energetic team environment. In this role you'll be working with the HRIS Lead in assisting in ongoing projects, you will be part of a growing international team that helps navigate industry shifts and improve new markets. The purpose of this role is to assist in the Corporate Team to help the business grow and make the company's peoples' lives easier. To do this we are looking for a HRIS specialist to provide business capabilities and services across Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Marketing and Operations.
- Support the HRIS lead in various key HR processes/projects throughout the year.
- Provide expert support to internal employees on the firm's HR System(s) and provide regular and ad-hoc reports and supporting analysis to the business and HR team.
- Assist in managing the organisation's job and data architectures.
- Responsible for managing security profiles for HRIS users.
- Performs system upkeep, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Delivers projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analysing data.
- Act to conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality.
- You will provide monthly MI and analytics providing insights and analytical commentary to identify trends and themes.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting on key HR and Operational areas, including holidays, absence, and employee turnover.
- Advanced Excel skills Microsoft Excel skills, VLOOKUP's, IF functions, pivot tables and creation of charts to support analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to work collaboratively and be an active team member
- Ability to work independently and use intuitive to research solutions with minimal guidance.
- Previous experience in Workday configuration experience (extensive knowledge in at least two of these areas: Report Writer and Dashboard, Integration maintenance, Performance, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Security, Absence)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.