Senior Workforce Consultant - Exciting new opportunity with plenty of autonomy and scope for the future
£50,000 - £70,000 + attractive benefits package including bonus
London office (2-3 days) and home based (2-3 days) per week
This is a really great opportunity to work for a global organisation who have set up a new and exciting offering to their clients to engage, advise and enable them to attract, retain and develop their future workforce. You will provide knowledge and advice on current and innovative workforce practices, how to structure, understand future skills required and how to embed cultures with effective leadership and change management. You will work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment and work on a consulting basis in a full all round role
This will feel like a start up business, being financially stable and part of a global company, it is an exciting time for anyone joining the business as there are many exciting opportunities ahead and this is just the beginning of the journey!
- Working in a small team of 3 which is growing, this role is hands on and has a lot of scope for growth
- You'll have a lot of responsibility, working closely with external stakeholders to support them with their strategic goals and offering solutions then implementing to the agreed brief
- Manage end to end delivery of projects, working with a range of exciting requisitions and clients
- Focusing on Organisational Design, EVP, change and transformation, discussing, assessing and providing solutions in these key areas.
- Prepare business proposals, bid responses and presentations
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders, working closely with senior leaders internally
- You will have come from a management consulting background and in a client facing role previously
- Experience specifically in HR consulting, including organisational design, workforce planning, employee value proposition, change and transformation
- You'll be able to build relationships, problem solve, be used to writing proposals and putting presentations together
- Strong project management skills, stakeholder management skills and excellent organisational skills
- You will be driven, want to always strive for success and have an analytical and problem solving mindset
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.