Senior HR Data Analyst
Our client is a leader in their field who are driven to be the best. To do this, they have a very collaborative culture and are passionate about solving challenging problems while providing their people with an unbelievable work experience.
They have a newly created opportunity within their HR team for a Senior HR Data Analyst.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dashboards, reporting & analysis across the recruitment & HR processes
- Analyse data & trends to create & prepare reports such as monthly management reporting
- Track & report KPIs for HR projects
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help influence business decisions; frame the data needs, identify variables, include findings, and tell the story the data is presenting
- Address data integrity issues across systems
- Leverage existing tools & HRIs & implement new tools in accordance with business needs
- Own the analysis of remuneration - including internal and external analysis, benchmarking etc
- Provide technical leadership to the HR ops team to improve the capability of HR analytics in the team
You will bring:
- Strong analytical mindset with prior experience supporting a division with strategic initiatives.
- Experience in a HR team and with a HRIS such as Workday is favourable but not essential
- Skilled with developing descriptive analytics and modelling to improve the data-driven decision-making process.
- Ideally practical experience in data analytics with Excel, VBA, Power BI, Python or Tableau
- A great storyteller, who can analyse data and tell a bigger picture to non-technical stakeholders.
To apply, please follow the link. Alternatively, to find out more, please contact Roxane Sexton on 0439 333 318 or email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.