I am working with a leading global professional services firm, who are looking to recruit a standalone Senior L&D Professional to lead and manage the learning function for the UK, and some other global regions if desired.
This firm is a true global leader, with a fantastic brand and culture. You will work with a highly collaborative and ambitious global team, reporting into the Senior Global Director who is based in the US.
As this firm is in vast amounts of growth, it is highly likely you will build out a small team in the region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the global team on creating and delivering learning programmes
- Be a true business partner and SME to your regional leaders and stakeholders
- Work across the learning lifecycle, able to identify opportunities where applicable and drive a learning culture.
Your experience & Skills:
- You will be an exprienced L&D professional, passionate about what you do and be able to demonstrate success
- Global mindset & experienced in working in a matrix organisation
- Coaching experience is desirable
- Be able to build relationships quickly, effectively, collaborative in nature and driven in your style of work
This organisation has stunning offices in the City of London and there is ample opportunity for career growth.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.