I hope you are well! I am working with an incredible educational company that is looking to fill the extremely important role of HR Business Partner. Joining this organization means aiding in the commitment to further social justice and deliver life-changing education for children.
In this role you will:
- Provide consultative support to leadership and staff (School Managers, Principals, Assistant Principals, Business Operations Manager, etc.);
- Be responsible for making valuable contributions to managers/leaders in the client organization on the full suite of human capital functions;
- Develop a deep understanding of the client organization to include the strategy, goals/priorities, needs, challenges and the human capital implications to be able to make valuable contributions;
- Serve as the HR counterpart to line managers and act as single point of contact on all HR/human capital functions (e.g., employee relations, organization design, workforce planning, recruiting, performance management, employee development, coaching and feedback, etc.);
- Ensure that human capital processes, policies/practices and standards are implemented consistently by leaders/manager while striving to continuously improve the same;
- Partner effectively with the Human Capital Functional Pillars (e.g. Talent Acquisition, HC Shared Services, Total Rewards, Talent Management, training) and other functions such as Advisory (legal) liaising with, and tapping into needed expertise, to support the needs of the business;
- Handle and help reduce human capital risk using data and analytics as/where applicable.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID#FSPR/207095. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job #FSPR/207095. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.