A global financial services institute is looking for a seasoned Regional Reward Practitioner to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Rewards, the Vice President will be an individual contributor responsible for the following but not limited to:
- designing competitive compensation framework across the APAC regions and ensuring it matches with global initiatives
- taking part in annual review cycle including budgets and bonus schemes
- analysing and providing Compensation reports in a timely manner
- reviewing and improving on HR policies related to C&B initiatives
- working closely with other HR COE functions in providing advice in Compensation matter
- taking part in small projects in other countries on Benefit initiatives and other ad-hoc projects when assigned
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 12 years of work experience in C&B function within large banks, of which at least 5 years in a regional position
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.