We are delighted to be retained by a specialist consultancy to find them their first Compensation Manager. This newly created role joins at an exciting time for the business as they've enjoyed record breaking increases and are about to embark on a further expansion of their office network. This senior level role will report into the Head of Reward and will take responsibility for all cash and deferred compensation matters (including the creation of a new LTIP) as well as support with some of their reward governance obligations.
Key duties will be to:
- Support the Head of Reward throughout the compensation process, including preparation of salary and bonus related modelling and analysis
- Provide support to the wider HR team on the structure of compensation packages during recruitment and termination negotiations, including for strategic personnel with deferred compensation structures.
- Manage the job matching/evaluation exercises in conjunction with Talent Acquisition and People Advisory teams - providing insight and guidance as required
- Work closely with the Data & Systems teams on all aspects of reporting, including gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting and regular D&I related reports - as well as creating reports and dashboards as part of the MI provision
- Understand the legal provisions of share schemes and preparation and administration of year-end process of unit and share redemptions
- Address ad-hoc unit / share and compensation issues as a result of new joiners/leavers
- Preparing paperwork for year-end redemptions and Unit redemptions
- Updating HR system with shares and units information
- Supporting CoSec with updating share / unit registers
As a result, the business is looking to meet reward managers with solid experience of managing employee compensation reviews, with the ability to demonstrate excellence in leading such reviews, having worked in a business facing reward role, advising on and managing all aspects of employee compensation, both cash and deferred. Prior experience of working within a Plc or within professional (or financial) services, together with superior analytical, problem solving & influencing skills. Technical expertise in global compensation programs (including executive compensation) coupled with outstanding remuneration modelling ability is essential, as is a digitally savvy approach to work. The business is based in simply stunning new offices at St Paul's/Chancery Lane and enjoy a strong agile working framework. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.