A fast-growing, award-winning Investment Management business is currently searching for a new Reward & HR Controlling Specialist, to be located in their HQ in Hamburg. This role is a newly created position aimed at helping to further support the business during its latest global expansion phase, playing a key role in the building out and delivery of a modern, fit-for-purpose Reward offering.
The firm is evolving at a rapid pace, modernising all areas of its' business and the role therefore requires someone very comfortable working in a fast-changing, low process environment. You will face many new and exciting challenges as a part of this role and will be required to take an innovative approach to solving them in line with the company's growth goals. This would be perfectly suited for a data-driven Reward professional looking to build something for now and for the future. Eventually, the role will come with some requirement to travel to international offices to help with the set-up and evolution of this reward strategy, however in the short/mid-term the role will be located 100% in the Hamburg office.
- Contribute to the conception and further development of new compensation models and structures to design a modern and efficient compensation for all employees and their implementation in the company.
- Participation in the conception and further development of global benefit guidelines
- Support of HR processes such as the annual salary round as well as bonus round for the calculation of variable compensation and steering of the implementation with the HR Service Center and the (international) HR Business Partners
- (Partial) project management of HR-relevant projects, e.g. introduction of a new HCM system landscape
- Participation in the creation of standard reports as well as ad-hoc reports with corresponding tools as well as other systems
- Establishment, maintenance and further development of a meaningful, automated reporting system with HR key figures, development of recommendations for action as well as implementation of related measures and activities
- Degree in economics, HR or comparable education
- Relevant professional experience in the areas of Compensation & Benefits as well as HR Controlling
- Profound knowledge of MS Office products; especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills and high affinity for numbers
- Knowledge of tax and social security law
- English, spoken and written
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.