Our client, a leading global professional services firm is seeking a Resourcing Manager for Asia to join the global resourcing team, working closely with a leading global practice group from an Asia perspective to lead all resourcing. This position can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
Responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring effective deployment of fee-earners to appropriate projects
* Building relationships with fee-earners and allocating projects which align with their development needs and career ambitions
* Actively participating in career development meetings with Partners and fee-earners in order to inform decision making
* Maintaining an up-to-date view of the project pipeline and the needs of the business in order to advise them on capacity and people related matters
* Ensuring excellent communication with senior stakeholders (ie the Partners) and using your influencing skills in relation to ensuring a fair balance of skills and experience across projects
* Collaborating with the global team on staffing/resourcing-related matters
We are looking for someone who is extremely well organised and proactive with an understanding of professional services resourcing on a international scale, excellent problem-solving ability and strong communication and negotiation skills. You will have a track record operating in another consulting or law firm in a similar resourcing capacity.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA Licence No: 17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.