Our excellent legal client is hiring a Research Advisor to join the London team. This will be a permanent role which will offer great opportunities to progress and learn new skills every day. The team work collaboratively and the firm is an absolute people business.
As a Research Advisor you will focus on managing their contract lawyers and ensuring you deliver a brilliant candidate list to the clients. Organising and scheduling is key for this role as well as thoroughly understanding what the needs and requirements are of the client.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Attend client meetings to understand what they are looking for and communicate with them to deliver the right candidates.
- Responsible for the research, identification and preparation of a high quality candidate list.
- Work closely with the Recruiting and Lawyer Management team and Client Advisor.
- Keeping the database up-to-date and managing other daily administration.
- Support with projects and work with other teams when required.
This is an excellent role for someone who has an understanding of legal industry and has experience in recruitment, either from inhouse or agency. The Research Advisor will focus on contract opportunities and makes sure that all placements run smoothly and efficiently. That means you have to organise, plan and schedule very well and communicate inhouse and with clients consistently.
Will you bring great knowledge to this team and are you the researcher they are looking for? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.