This role is fully remote
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers
- Manage requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment-related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed on client process at all times
- Build and maintain hiring manager relationships. Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence and act as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity for volume forecasting
- Coach candidates on how to prepare for selection stages
- Provide timely and quality feedback on the long / shortlists, ensuring any necessary changes are made before submission to the hiring manager
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates promptly and following recruitment best practices
- 2-5 Years of prior experience in full-cycle recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR
- Prior experience conducting behavioral-based interviews for a variety of roles.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment life cycle at the same time
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Understanding of legislation affecting an area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks, etc.)
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising, and database searching)
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.