plus bonus & benefits
29 dagen geleden
- Regional HR Operations Manager (Payroll, Benefits & HR Projects)
- Excellent exposure in a global financial services company
- Salary: Competitive (up to S$120,000 per annum + standard benefits + bonus)
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading global financial services organization who is looking for an HR Ops Manager (with a primary focus on Payroll, Benefits & HR Projects) to join the lean HR team.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will be working closely with a small & collaborative HR team in a dynamic, fast-paced and high touch environment. As the HR Operations Manager, you are for managing payroll processes (data review & validation) across the Region, employee benefits and HR operations / Projects for Asia with a population of 380 employees. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Head of HR and Business Heads across the region to review and validate Payroll process. across 5 countries working with the outsourced payroll provider.
- Manage Regional HR Ops projects such as managing the employee benefits review (life & medical insurance) or streamlining existing Regional HR processes.
- Manage employee inquiries on HR policies, payroll, and benefits & general HR operations.
- Manage the annual regulatory tax filing for Singapore.
- Ensuring compliance to government regulations and company policies across the region.
- Compile data and information about employees and generate reports for analysis.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding for Singapore employees.
- Support on other HR ops work as required as part of the lean team.
The ideal candidate will be meticulous, sensitive to details, switched on, a quick learner and a good team player who will be able to cope with last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently operating in a Regional HR Operations role with a focus on Payroll, Benefits & HR Ops projects ideally within another global financial services organization.
- Comfortable managing the payroll validation process across Asia.
- Solid understanding about Singapore tax clearance / tax filing.
- Good understanding towards employment laws in Asia.
- Experience in driving regional C&B projects.
- A Bachelor degree in HR or related discipline.
Benefits: Performance bonus and standard benefits.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration number: R1765467
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.