Frazer Jones are partnering with one of the world's foremost management consultancies in their search for a Recruitment Specialist. This role is pivotal to the firm's Talent Acquisition strategy going forwards and will operate across the EMEA region, executing and managing all elements of the recruitment lifecycle. This is both an operational and a strategic role, where the successful candidate will partner with key senior stakeholders throughout the business, advising on operational efficacy as well as regional strategies.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join one of the firm's pioneering business units and manage a variety of vacancies which are integral to both the business's immediate and long term success. With state-of-the-art, luxurious offices in both the City and Canary Wharf, this role offers a brilliant overall package, with clear opportunities for growth and collaboration across firm' teams throughout EMEA.
As a Recruitment Specialist your duties will include:
- Managing all day-to-day talent acquisition activities
- Liaising directly with hiring managers and relevant stakeholders, advising on all aspects of the hiring process, including specific sourcing and TA strategies
- Ensuring that talent pipelines are constantly updated with a view to meeting future business needs
- Building a deep understanding of the business, acting as a trusted advisor to all manner of stakeholders when it comes to ideal candidate profiles and role requirements
- Utilising internal talent resources to optimise and promote mobility
- Engaging with external search firms and managing vendor processes to best meet business needs and standards
- Conducting competency and behaviour based interview processes
Key Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Overall high academic achievement
- 4-6+ years of talent acquisition experience, ideally in an international corporate environment
- A thorough knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems e.g. Taleo as well as digital products e.g. Slack, Trello etc.
- A deep understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter and a proven track record of successful use of similar sourcing methods.
- Experience working in consultancies or financial services companies is desirable
- Ability to liaise with internal and external senior stakeholders across multiple business areas
- Collaborative mindset needed for team projects
- Commercial acumen and the ability to plan for and meet future business needs
- Ability to set goals, manage performance and handle multiple projects and vacancies
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then don't hesitate to reach out via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.