We are delighted to work on a Recruitment Reporting Assistant role for one of our clients in London. They are well known for their fantastic work environment, some good examples are their wellness suit in the office and offering random days off when you are performing well. It is all about the employee's wellbeing, which is amazing and exactly why they are great to work for.
As the Recruitment Reporting Assistant you are focussing on creating and analysing the reports. You will help the different recruitment teams and provide outstanding service. It is a permanent base role with great potential opportunities within the company. Some of your duties will be:
- Responsible for analysing and reporting the recruitment data to the UK team and across EMEA.
- Be the first point of contact regarding conflicts and scheduling issues.
- Coaching the rest of the team on how to use the right analytical tools.
- Keeping the data systems up to date.
- Support on projects when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has reporting and analysing experience, either in Recruitment or HR. You are a great communicator, very comfortable with data and numbers and an absolute team player.
Does this sound like your new dream role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.