Our client is an international law firm advising clients on complex transactions and disputes with a focus on Energy, Real Estate and Transport. The company is among the Top 30 UK Law firms and counts over 500 attorneys across 16 offices. To further develop their HR team in Germany, they are looking to hire a
Recruitment Manager (f/m/d)
This newly created position, which directly reports to the Head of HR Germany, offers a great opportunity to join a growing company within an international environment. The chosen candidate can be based in any one of their offices, which are located in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich and Frankfurt.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build and transform the Talent Acquisition function, looking at the evolution of practices across all German offices
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process in Germany, for legal and business services functions, from the job description to the job offer & onboarding
- Manage Graduate/Student program in Germany
- Leverage appropriate sourcing via social media, careers fairs, network events
- Promote and strengthen the employer brand to attract the best talent
- You hold a university degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- Several years of experience in recruitment within a professional services environment
- Experience in developing and leading on strategy development and implementation
- Able to demonstrate credibility and build rapport with partners and senior managers
- Capacity to work autonomously on projects, whilst simultaneously maintaining close ties to the Partners and function leads during the recruitment cycle
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.