We are working with one of the market's leading insurance companies as they look to bring in a Talent Acquisition Schedule Coordinator to provide support during their recruitment processes. This position will be based in London but would allow for significant flexibility with regards to remote working if desired.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with experience in recruitment administration or onboarding to become part of a growing team intent on recruiting the best talent possible for their company. As a TA Schedule Coordinator you will be an integral part of the support team ensuring smooth running of all scheduling and recruitment-adjacent processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new starters
- Screening candidates and scheduling interviews
- Carrying out administrative duties to support the full recruitment and selection cycle
- Evaluating and troubleshooting the talent management system
- Acting as the first point of contact for technical issues regarding Workday
- Auditing recruitment files and records, ensuring full accuracy of all candidate details
- Collaborating with colleagues and contributing to process reviews
- Maintaining a customer-centric mindset guaranteeing strong relationships with key stakeholders
Key qualities and experience:
- Impeccable time-management skills and organisation
- High degree of attention to detail
- Willingness to correct mistakes and streamline processes
- Analytical and process driven
- Ability to identify and solve potential problems
- Motivated, enthusiastic and collaborative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High degree of MS Office literacy
- Some knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process is preferable
- Ideally some previous experience in recruitment support or HR administration
- Experience with Workday would be beneficial but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.