My client a growing tech company are looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis to support a team of 3 Recruiters. This role is based in London and will offer a degree of hybrid working moving forward.
- High volume scheduling across different time zones
- Communicating with candidates to book in multiple interviews
- Utilising the ATS to progress candidates and respond to candidate queries in a timely manner
- Supporting the recruiters to co-ordinate and manage interview schedules
- Working with the team to understand priority roles
- Acting as the first point of contact with agencies to coordinate interviews
- Working with the Senior Recruiters to enhance the candidates interview process
- Reporting on key recruitment metrics
- Promoting the employer brand reputation and ensuring that all external content reflects the employer brand
To carry out this role you must have strong excel skills and excellent attention to details. You must have experience supporting a recruitment team hiring across multiple geographies. You must have strong organisational skills and feel comfortable producing reports.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.