I am currently partnering with a global law firm who are looking for a recruitment assistant to join their expanding HR team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to develop their recruitment expertise within a professional yet collaborative and supportive environment.
As the Recruitment Assistant, you will:
* Support the Partner Recruitment Manager and Officer in coordinating and driving the hiring of lateral Partners internationally, including assisting in the preparation of documentation for Lateral Partner candidates.
* Provide support on the process and managing input from a wide range of sources, including the Partnership Accounts team and the Risk & Compliance team;
* Advise internal sponsor partners on the recruitment process (relevant documentation, timelines for approval), specifically what is required in terms of building support across the partnership;
* Assist with partner recruitment global diary management, including arranging interviews for partner candidates;
* Provide interview feedback to recruitment agencies and direct candidates in a timely manner, chasing the relevant people where necessary.
* Support the Partner Recruitment Manager and Officer in managing the relationship with preferred recruiters and other intermediaries, such that we have agreed terms in place and the recruiter understands Bird & Bird strategy and recruitment process; Remaining aware of agreed terms of business with all recruitment agencies.
* Together with another member of the team, attending candidate interviews and briefings with senior leaders, taking minutes, converting minutes into actions and keeping track of actions undertaken.
* Identifying and driving through improvements to existing processes within the firm, and in dealings with recruitment agents;
* Document management and any other ad-hoc recruitment projects.
The ideal candidate will have had some previous experience in a recruitment position and will have strong stakeholder management skills. They should also be extremely organised and have an ability to prioritise work whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £25,000 and is based in London (although remotely for the time being).
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.