Due to continuous growth and business demand, our client in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join on a part time basis, 3 days per week for an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture you will be responsible for the delivery of recruitment services and act as an internal ambassador for the company. This position is based onsite with flexible working arrangements and will offer a true in-house recruitment experience.
- End-to-end recruitment including job briefs, writing job advertisements, job posting, shortlisting, phone screening, interviewing, conducting due diligence and offer management
- Creating and maintaining talent pipelines and engaging in proactive recruitment practices
- Engaging with hiring managers to truly understand the requirements of the vacancy and to continue to develop solid working relationships
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- CBD Office & working from home arrangement
- Fun, approachable and down to earth culture
- High quality low volume workload
- Part time opportunity, 3 days per week
Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.